The Legal & HR Plan
To meet the ever-changing needs of the marketplace we have recently designed a bespoke Human Resources support plan.
�With over 20 years experience of both HR and the legal aspects of business, Stuart and his team, at Peter Lynn and Partners, have created a product that reflects the needs of their clients going forward. Guardian can give clients the protection and support they need but more importantly it can provide a competitive solution in today�s uncertain employment market.�
The programme addresses both the legal and human resource requirements of our clients� businesses as well as health and safety advice as an affordable optional extra.
By addressing both functions we can protect and support our clients while maximising the potential of their greatest asset - their people; and allowing them to concentrate on doing what they do best - running their business.
Expertise on hand
At Peter Lynn and Partners, we have solicitors specializing in employment law and human resource, who are on hand to advise, guide, assist and support our clients in respect of any HR eventuality.
The programme offers a complimentary Legal and Human Resource Audit to identify any necessary areas of improvement that may be required which are then compiled into an action plan to be addressed both at the start and during the tailor-made package:
The service includes:
- Supply of reference manual which is kept fully updated
- Monthly meetings either by telephone or face to face
- On-line telephone support on all employment issues
- Guidance as and when it is required
- Clarification when needed to prevent problems arising
- Regular update of relevant employment law legislation
- Contracts of employment, updated and reviewed at least annually
- Indemnity covering tribunal representation costs and awards (subject to criteria)
- People planning covering recruitment, interview process and selection
- Guidance on maintaining accurate employee records
- Induction manuals, ensuring all relevant aspects are covered
- In-house training seminars
Outsourcing your human resource function can be a cost saving activity. The Guardian Business Support Plan can provide many optional services that complete the human resource management process as follows:
- Personality profiling
- Employee payroll services
- Reward management
- Internal communications- dissemination
- Satisfaction surveys and action plans
- Wellbeing planning
- Health and safety audits, including risk assessments
- Disaster planning
- Extra in-house training requirements identified and delivered
We understand that every business has its own unique set of needs and not all businesses have the time, expertise or resources to meet those needs.
To enable us to really understand our client�s human resource function we offer a complimentary Legal and Human Resource Audit, thus allowing us to tailor our programme to meet our client�s individual needs.
Should you be interested in a complimentary audit please contact us and together we can determine if your business will benefit from inclusion in the Guardian Business Support Plan.
This assessment will then be followed by a summarising report outlining any improvements and recommendations together with appropriate costing for inclusion into the programme.
If you need legal assistance in any of the above areas, do not hesitate to contact Peter Lynn and Partners for professional legal advice.
Call any one of our offices
Tel: 01792 450010
Tel: 01792 310731
Tel: 01792 863633
Tel: 01639 842709
Tel: 02920 600799
Tel: 01792 369303
- Walter Road
Tel: 01792 643677
** We do not accept service of documentation by e-mail.